Luyện nghe tiếng Anh

Website luyện nghe tiếng Anh miễn phí
 
IndexIndex  Trợ giúpTrợ giúp  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Thành viênThành viên  NhómNhóm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Share | 
 

 Number crunching, bungy jumping

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
akaishuu



Tổng số bài gửi : 1522
Join date : 18/11/2010

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Number crunching, bungy jumping   Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!
us passport card
custom wedding invitations
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
 
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Luyện nghe tiếng Anh :: Tiếng Anh lượm lặt-
Chuyển đến