Luyện nghe tiếng Anh
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Luyện nghe tiếng Anh

Website luyện nghe tiếng Anh miễn phí

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Stone and Stone- Breaker

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
taixyz1992

Tổng số bài gửi : 15

Stone and Stone- Breaker Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Stone and Stone- Breaker   Stone and Stone- Breaker EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:56 pm

A very strict officer was talking to some new soldiers whom he had to train. He had never seen them before, so he began:
“My name is Stone, and I’m even harder than stone, so do what I tell you or there’ll be trouble. Don’t try any tricks with me, and then we’ll get on well together.”
Then he went to each soldier one after the other and asked him his name. “Speak loudly so that everyone can hear you clearly,” he said, and don’t forget to call me ‘sir’.
Each soldier told him his name, until he came to the last one. This man remained last one. This man remained silent, and so Captain Stone shouted at him, “When I ask you a question, answer it! I’ll ask you again: What’s your name, soldier?”
The soldier was very unhappy, but at last he replied.
“My name’s Stone-breaker, sir”, he said nervously.

Offshore Corporation
credit card collection
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Stone and Stone- Breaker
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Luyện nghe tiếng Anh :: Tiếng Anh lượm lặt-
Chuyển đến